Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Bruce Springsteen

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And Gentlemen take note - - Smitten Kitten has a pic by her name now-- mmmmmmmmm caliente.
    Dave - this means you man - take a look- she's hot in that Joan Jett kinda way =)

  2. #22
    Inactive Member lover of outrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh, the cute comment wasn't because the actual content of Lowlife's post. It was more concerning the german he used. Looked heartbreakingly cute. My english isn't probably very good either.

    Yeh, I live in Schwabenland also. If that's you in that pic on the left, I'd say you look really schw?bisch [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Quite pretty too!

    However, I'm off now to watch some Springsteen DVD's and lick my BJ posters on the wall.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay...I'm dying to know what the hell he said...LoL

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bohse Onkelz immer wieder! hahaha - - die sind vollgeil.
    Auch gut von Deutschland sind die Jungs von VOGELFREI. Die sind Kumpels von mich. Hier ist ne Webseite:
    http://www.asphalt-records.de/

    So, Outrage, wie hei?t du? Und wo wohnst du?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Smitten Kitten:
    Okay...I'm dying to know what the hell he said...LoL</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Kitten, believe it or not it was nothing crazy. I told Outrage that things may be different for a European rock fan versus an American rock fan. For them, Springsteen or Bon Jovi represent a somewhat exotic taste of American popular culture and it's very different for us (or for me anyways). I told her that it's all good, because we all have our favorites and I don't look down on her for liking them. It's what moves you in music that counts.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, well now I know you wont look down on me for knowing I used to own a Bon Jovi CD when I was like 13. That was live a way long time ago, like 12 years. So yeah...Thanks for curving my curiosity.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member SmittenKitten54's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pardon my typos. That was a LONG time ago. I just retracted the "like". I'm trying to rid my online lingo of the valley girl tone.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    hahahahaaaaa - - well, I'm from Jersey and everyone knows we butcher the language. And I owned a Bon Jovi 7800 Fahrenheit record when I was in like 4th or 5th grade or something like that hahahahahahaaaaaa
    Hell- I happen to like Blue Flame Combo, and they are the Green Day of the Psychobilly scene. But I like them so I don't care what people say--- you keep rockin out to Bon Jovi and I say HELLS YEAH!!!!

  9. #29
    Inactive Member imported_LOWLIFE_CRUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Licking the Bon Jovi posters? man... crazy crazy crazy...

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 69SSVROOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Boss I will admidt puts on one of the greatest performances in history. I love Tele's to and that poor guy who has to catch his axe every night yeah ha.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •